“The three cities Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra give us some major holiday goals.”
In India, the other name for Lavishness, Beauteousness, and Elegance is the Golden Triangle tour of India. You can’t pick one from the three while planning your journey.
This exclusive Golden triangle tour packages India is the most cherished and most sought-after tour, as it covers the grandness of Delhi, simplicity of Jaipur, and the Mughal architecture of Agra. The Golden triangle tour Package India itinerary includes some famous places and buildings like the wonder of the world Taj Mahal in Agra, the famous Red Fort (Lal Quila) in Delhi, and Hawa Mahal, Jaipur.
Not only will you explore the beautiful architecture of unique places, but you’ll also witness the local culture of different cities and the famous cuisines too. Delhi is renowned for its delightful local food and the nightlife while Agra offers some “Mughalness” glory, and Jaipur gives us some ancient Rajputana feels and food like Dal Bati Choorma.
Book the most opulent and admirable Golden Triangle Tour Packages India from your city and relish some adventurous and exciting stays in the famous places of India.
Leisure India Holidays (LIH) offers specially designed Golden Triangle tour packages India that cover the uniqueness and highlights of three cities with luxurious visits and accommodations.
Check out The Tour Packages for Golden Triangle of India offered by Leisure India Holidays are:
|Golden Triangle Tour of India Itinerary
|Duration of Golden Triangle Tour India
|Places Covered During Golden Triangle Tour of India
|Golden Triangle India Tour Package Price
|Exclusive Golden Triangle tour Package India
|New Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – New Delhi
|USD 355/- person
|Luxury Golden Tour Package
|New Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – New Delhi
|Elite Golden Triangle With Goa
|New Delhi-Agra-Jaipur- Beach Tour Goa-Delhi
| USD 1120 /- person
|Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden
|New Delhi-Agra-Jaipur- Delhi
|USD 1535/- Person
LIH also provides Customized Golden Triangle Tour Packages India for 2/3/5/6/7 days. For more details visit the official website of Leisure India Holidays.
1. Exclusive Golden Triangle Tour Package India
A meticulously designed deal that comprises the journey to the three vibrant cities of India; Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi. It covers all the famous attractions like Lal Qila, Humayun’s Tomb, and Swaminarayan Akshardham. Share some quality time on a boat ride with your loved ones. Visit the seventh wonder- the Taj Mahal and Mehtab Bagh in Delhi.
Take long walks to local markets of the Pink City. Admire the beauty of Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
Total Cost:- 27,872 INR per person.
Duration:- 4 Nights & 6 Days
Highlights of Exclusive Golden Triangle Tour Package India
- Experience the charm of Old Delhi and street life of New Delhi
- Enjoy the delightful cuisines and street food of New Delhi.
- Witness the rich culture of Maharajas and Maharanis
- Adore the beauty of the Taj Mahal and its architecture.
- Explore the local markets of the Pink City Jaipur.
- A special visit to royal ghost town: Fatehpur Sikri.
2. Luxury Golden Triangle Tour Package India
The itinerary consists of all the famous spots in Delhi like Red Fort, Jama Masjid. Unique rickshaw rides in the local streets of Delhi to make your stay more fun. Adore the picturesque views of Amber Fort, City Palace, Albert Hall of Jaipur. The thrilling elephant rides in the outskirts of Jaipur.
Total Cost:- 61,596 INR per person
Duration:- 5 Nights & 6 Days ,
Highlights of Luxury Golden Tour Package India
- The most loved India trip with opulence.
- Royal cuisines like Dal Baati Choorma to savor.
- Visit the Seventh Wonder- The Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Delhi
- Take a chance to spend a night in the lavish heritage palaces in Jaipur.
- This itinerary covers all the Mughal and Rajput heritage buildings and palaces.
3. Elite Golden Triangle with Goa Beach Tour
A touch of beach life in the journey full of rich and heritage culture of Mughals and Rajputs is the Elite Golden Triangle with Goa Beach Tour. Spend some time at the beach-side and sun-bathes. The nightlife and food of Goa are something that adds flavors to life. After Goa, get mesmerized in the Ancient Architecture of Amber Fort and get blessings of Shila Devi and Lord Ganesha.
Do some shopping in the local city markets like Chhoti Chaupar and Johari Bazaar.
Total Cost: 83,196 INR per person
Duration: 09Days/08 Nights
Highlights of Elite Golden Triangle With Goa Beach Tour
- A touch of exoticness in the royal tour.
- Take pleasure in eating exotic Indian cuisines belong to the Royal era.
- Luxurious stays in the most famous hotels and palaces of India.
- Enjoy exotic beach-life and sun-bathe in Goa.
- Nightlife and seafood to make your nights memorable.
- It covers all the royal gems Rajput and Mughal framework.
4. Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Tour Package
Luxurious stays in the 5-star hotels with the best amenities and hospitality in all the three cities. Wander in the streets of Chandni Chowk to taste the Mughalai food of Delhi. Explore the most admired monuments like Lotus Temple, Akshardham temple, and Jama Masjid.
In Jaipur, travel to the places like JAigarh Fort and Amber Fort. Do some shopping for your loved ones and eat some traditionally famous food in the night.
Total Cost:- 114,032.64
Duration:- 07Days/06 Days
Highlights of Exclusive Oberoi Hotels Golden Tour Package
- Visit Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort of Jaipur.
- Witness the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, and markets of Old Delhi.
- Opulent night stays in Oberoi Hotels in the three cities with plentiful high-end feels.
- Indulge yourself in activities like yoga, spa, and sports in the hotel.
- Participate in the Heritage City Walking Tour in Jaipur.
- Adore the beauty of the three cities and indulge yourself in the dun activities to make your trip more exciting.
Plan your itinerary with Leisure Indian Holidays to make your dream of a luxurious Golden Triangle Tour India a reality. LIH provides the best and unique Golden Triangle Holiday Package India that are specially designed for individual travelers.