The CA IPCC result of May 2019 will be released on 23rd August or 24th August 2019 around 6.P.M in the evening. The ICAI will declare the result on 3 different official websites. The student can access their results through these websites or can also get their results through SMS or Email by registering the request from 18th August 2019.
Avoid unnecessary delays in checking by knowing the complete process. Once the students are familiar with the complete process, proper website, and options to get the result through other sources then getting the result is an easy task.
The students should not have any confusion regarding the interpretation of results, merit list, and CA IPCC pass percentage.
This article is an undertaking to help you with the process of how you can check you CA IPCC result May 2019.
How to Check CA IPCC result May 2019
- Access any of the webpage given above.
- Choose the result link
- Fill ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Registration Number’ or ‘‘Pin no’ along with the captcha code
- On fulfilling the query, CA IPCC results May 2019 will be shown on the screen.
- Students can also print the results which indicate the marks scored by them in each paper of CA IPCC.
How to Check CA IPCC 2019 Result of May through SMS.
It comes to be quite easier for students to receive their results through SMS to avoid delay because of heavy website traffic and disturbing buffering time. The SMS is exclusively sent to the students who register their mobile number with ICAI. The phone number is usually furnished at the time of registration but if the student forgot to give the telephone number during that time or want to update their new number then they can follow the steps given below to register it.
- Formulate a new message
- Type “CAIPCCOLD(space)Roll Number’
- Deliver the message to 58888.
- Later a confirmation message is approved from ICAI which is an evidence of mobile number registration.
Thereupon, the students will get the SMS on the day result is declared. The message will comprise marks and roll no of the students.
How to Get CA IPCC Result May 2019 through Email
Students can get their CA IPCC result May 2019 through email by registering their request with ICAI from 18th August 2019.
Easy steps to follow for registering an email request with ICAI to view CA IPCC result 2019 by email.
Website: ICAI exam.ICAI.org
- Try to Login/Register link and select CA IPCC
- Fulfill your personal user id and password and login to your dashboard.
- Submit your Name, Roll Number, E-mail id, captcha code/security text.
- Click on ‘Register Me’ and successfully register your request with email id.
Email permission will be mailed to your email id.
How To check the merit list for CA IPCC May 2019
Click Here to review the press release for Chartered IPCC Examination held in MAY, 2019. The All India merit list (up to the 50th Rank) can also be seen by candidates on the following websites
CA IPCC MAY 2019 TOPPER LIST / MERIT LIST.
The merit list of IPCC May 2019 results will only contain the Name of the students who Any fulfill all the following criteria
• Students who have cleared both groups of IPCC in one sitting.
• Students who don’t have an exemption in any paper
• Lastly, students who have scored 50 % marks in the aggregate of all the subjects.
Rank certificates will be dispatched by Speed Post.
The process to check Merit List
- Click on any given link.
- Click on the Result icon.
- Select The IPCC result link
- After submitting Roll number a window will be displayed with the total merit list.
With this we summarize that we are the new generation where we don’t have to identify our roll number in the list of 1000 numbers printed on the result date, instead we can easily check ICAI CA IPCC May 2019 Result by logging into our account on the official website of ICAI or can also register request from your mobile number and email id to obtain the CA IPCC 2019 results in your inbox.